Join Aston Tower Multi Academy Trust
Let's achieve excellence together!
The Aston Tower MAT strives to achieve excellence for our pupils. Only the best will do for them. This is a feature of our school, Aston Tower, and something we seek to attain in everything we do.
If you share with us the highest possible ambition for pupil success, a desire to raise achievement for all and the will to ensure your pupils exceed what is expected of them in all aspects of their education – please feel free to get in contact.
- High-expectations aligned to outstanding leadership
- Excellent trust-wide governance structures that guarantees support and autonomy
- A friendly and approachable central team who will help you improve your school further by providing rapid and relevant advice on all aspects of school development – including finance, HR, IT, estates, admissions, governance and legal
- High quality school improvement support from the very start. We are not ‘fly by night’, but schools are in safe hands with us and we will ensure school-to-support
- A secure undertraining of best educational practice in primary and nursery education with evidence of sustained success.
- A highly experienced and effective trust board drawn from a wide background professional and ethnic backgrounds enabling them to understanding communities in Birmingham and have the skills to support and sustain improvement.
Ultimately we want to work in partnership with local schools and develop a network of high performing primary schools that work together, respond to change, opportunities and challenges.
Like to find out more about working in partnership or joining our Trust?
Register an interest by emailing our Executive Headteacher Jonathan Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and we’ll be in touch.
Ultimately we would be very interested in having an exploratory conversation with yourself and/or other senior leaders of your school(s) - to potentially discuss the mutual benefits that may be evident for both of our establishments.